Dining Hall Door Rates
(text and background only visible when logged in)
What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars, and BuzzCard Funds, conveniently loaded onto your BuzzCard. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Dining Dollars are sales tax exempt funds that can be used at all Tech Dining locations. Dining Dollars are included in some meal plans and may also be purchased in increments of $50, $200, $400, and $600. Customers who deposit $400 or $600 Dining Dollars receive an additional 10% bonus Dining Dollars. Dining Dollars roll over from summer semester to fall and from fall semester to spring. Unused Dining Dollars at the end of the academic year (spring semester) will be forfeit.
BuzzCard Funds are accepted at over 200 campus locations including dining options and printing services, and they never expire. BuzzCard Funds can also be used to purchase food, goods and services at Buzz Around Town off-campus merchant locations. Most meal plans include BuzzCard Funds and additional deposits can be made through the BuzzCard portal. Additional information can be found in the BuzzCard site.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Everyday and Weekday plans include 5 guest meals per semester.
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus, including allergen-friendly options, vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward dishes.
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music, and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Personal attention should you have questions about your plan or need of a dietitian (contact our dietitian)
- Don’t forget that eating on campus provides endless opportunities to engage with your Georgia Tech community – your home away from home!
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Dining Dollars or BuzzCard Funds balance:
- Dining Dollar account balances are printed on the bottom of each sales receipt.
- Visit Student eAccount to find your meal swipe and Dining Dollar balance.
For additional information or support, contact our support team.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more dining dollars.