Aug 30, 2022 - Atlanta, GA
Campus life is hectic. Don’t let your busy schedule stop you from using a meal swipe to get a good meal. When you’re short on time, use GoFood to take a meal from the dining hall to go.
- All meal plan holders are automatically enrolled in GoFood; you just need to pick up your first reusable container at the cashier stand of any dining hall.
- Fill your container with your selections and take your GoFood with you to enjoy.
- Rinse and return your empty container for new one or take a carabiner you trade later for a fresh box.
- You can use GoFood for one meal per day. When using GoFood, you cannot remain in the dining hall to eat.
- Students who lose GoFood containers will be charged a $10 replacement fee. All boxes and carabiners must be returned at the end of the semester.
More details available at dining.gatech.edu/gofood