Tech Dining is adjusting hours of the dining halls and select retail locations across campus effective Wednesday, October 13, 2021. Tech Dining worked with the Student Government Association to examine multiple options and determined that a shift in operational hours would improve service and offer an expanded options for the campus community.
Changes to dining hall hours will allow Tech Dining to better allocate staffing resources. Staff will now have more time to prep stations for major meal periods and ensure enough food is available throughout meal rush periods.
Retail hours are being expanded at select locations to meet demand and provide students with additional dining options throughout the day.
Dining Halls (West Village, Brittain, North Avenue)
- Expanding hours at Brittain, now open for breakfast, weekdays 7-11a.
- Limited service at all dining halls daily from 3-5p.
- During limited-service hours, some stations will be closed.
- Station hours will be posted in each location.
- Vegan and Vegetarian selections will be available.
- All dining halls closing at 9:30p Monday – Thursday and at 9p on Friday.
- North Avenue and West Village will close at 9p on Saturday and Sunday.
- Weekend breakfast at North Avenue will be continental service from 9-11a.
- Expanding hours to 9p Monday – Thursday.
Cluck N Mooh
- Expanding hours to 11a-9p Monday through Wednesday.
- Expanding hours 11a-10p Thursday and Friday.
- Expanding hours to 4-10p Sunday.
- Now open weekends from 9a-3p.
The Dive (located in the CRC)
- Opening new dining location on 10/13, 8a-8p Monday – Thursday, 8a-3p Fridays.
The Dining Hub (located in the Ex Hall)
- Opening a new Wreck Stop Express location on 10/13, 11a-7p Monday – Thursday, 11a-2p Fridays.
In the coming weeks, Tech Dining will be opening locations in the Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience buildng (IBB) and the Engineered Biosystems Building (EBB). Please follow Tech Dining on Facebook, and Instagram for details.